Your destination for wellness and health
The main natural curative factor in the resorts (Birštonas and Druskininkai) is water of different minerlization that contains sodium, calcium and magnesium chlorides. Mineral water is used for various baleological treatments and drinking. Druskininkai and Birštonas are balneological (of mineral waters) and peloid therapy (mud therapy) resorts of mild climate.
Palanga is a balneotherapy resort too. For treatment, other than the sea water, Palanga offers mineral water, peat healing mud and other physical healing resources.
Find best offers directly | See the list below
We help solve problems of:
locomotor system, nervous (neurological) system, blood circulatory, respiratory system, orthopedic, oncological diseases, endocrine, gynaecological diseases, digestive diseases, skin disorders, weight control, children rehabilitation, stress.
We offer health prevention packages, wellness, beauty treatments.
The National Association of Medical Spa and Rehabilitation centers (Association) represents fifteen organizations providing medical spa, medical rehabilitation treatment and health promotion services in Lithuania.
The Association was established in 1995.
2019 07 09 The National association of Medical SPA and Rehabilitation centers had an honor to present the association’s activities, goals and innovations at the international conferences InnovaSPA.
Event was visited by representatives from 7 countries (FR, HU, LV, PL, RO, PT, SI). European Commissioner for Health and Food safety Vytenis Andriukaitis introduced proposals of European Commission for health and well-being: lessons to be learnt in Lithuania.
- to actively participate in the formation and implementation of the health policy pertaining to medical spa, medical rehabilitation treatment and health promotion services;
- to represent the interests of the Association members in state and municipal institutions and international organizations as well;
- to assist members of the Association with organization and management of services, marketing and other strategic issues;
- to organize the publicity of the Association, public relations;
- to contribute to the qualification improvement, trainings and seminars for the personnel of the Association members.